Sunday, February 19, 2017

Fin.

Despite 80* temps yesterday, both days were spent putting the finishing touches on the Road King eternal project. The last piece of the puzzle showed up Wednesday, the fender tie bar, apparently one-off to the CVO Road King fender.

Yesterday it was mounted up and the rear end is complete.





Also what is not seen is the new 2" Fulsac baffles that were installed in the CVO cans. Install was easy and effortless but my original fiberglass mat was shot so I picked up new FMF mat from the local Cycle Gear for $20.

I say complete, it's as complete as it needs to be to ride, I'm still on the search for a chrome turn signal bar to complete the transformation.





And that fat 170/17 rear tire, so much better than a stock 130/15




Other than a few parts and pieces I think this may be the end of the Road King project. Now to finish the Jeep so I can get back to the Malibu extreme long term project.

No comments:

Post a Comment