Saturday, October 29, 2016

The destruction, I mean deconstruction of a project

This is where the project starts spiraling out of control or something along those lines, that depends on your outlook on car projects. Those who know me say otherwise, they say that this was only a natural progression, that it was willed to go this direction.

Eh, who am I to challenge that?

Parts started falling off the car and you can see the dash put up a fight but lost





While the floors were clean overall, there was a little rust, luckily floor pans are available. This is a common area to rust with the heater box leaking and the catalytic converter heating the are to make a swamp











More dirt, eeeww



So I can start work on this.....



A grinder with a wire brush soon becomes my best friend.......

No comments:

Post a Comment