Wednesday, October 26, 2016

After a brief hiatus...

I am back at it again but this time I am getting to work on my long term project now that all others are out of the way. The Road King has almost met the end of it's modification cycle, just the new rear fender and fat tire that started the mods for 2016, I will be waiting until it's cooler out to tear it apart though. I have a bunch to post on a trip to PA but haven't received the photos yet.

I will now focus my time and effort on this.


Which is a 1978 Malibu purchased for the princely sum of $750 in 2013 as it was mostly complete, looked rust free, and will be the fourth one I have owned. This pic is right before we loaded it on a trailer for the ride home from somewhere around Childress Texas.

The last one I built started back in 1999 or so. A 1980 Malibu Classic Landau minus the vinyl was bought from a buddy and soaked up a bunch of money but was a ton of fun. This was the day I sold it in 2005 or so. 


I hope to take all that I learned from that build and make this one even better, 

Now I will play catch up on all the work done so far so hang for a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment