Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Fin. Pt. 2

The one thing(who am I kidding with this) that I wasn't finished with was the rear turn signal bar that I had powder coated black early in my bike's transformation.

As it was "finished" before



But in really needed more cowbell, I mean chrome. Hence the search was on for a replacement in chrome instead of evil black. The last several weeks proved unfruitful whether Craigslist or eBay but yesterday was my day which goes to show even a blind pig finds an acorn now and then, Craigslist FTW! 

New chrome in back, old blacked out in front.



And after the exchange




And in the true fashion of "while I'm there" I might as well upgrade the tunes. I ordered up a new MB Quart NA1-400.2 2-channel amplifier of the 100x2 class D fashion for a little more output.




No comments:

Post a Comment