Friday, April 22, 2016

Another day....

Back in the garage again yesterday, trying to get all the little things taken care of while I wait for the last round of small parts to come in.

Tighten rear axle, check. Tighten front axle, check. Tighten shocks and hook up air lines, check.

Bleed rear brakes, damn, waiting on sealing washers. Really, that's all I need to ride? Oh well, I'll at least fire it up and burn in the new pipes. And it sounded way to good not to take it around the block, who needs rear brakes anyway? Still waiting on the new extended shift levers but the old one is just laying there to install. So sans rear brakes, side covers, and bags, off I went.

Oh what a joy to ride again and it broke on the 21st of last month, not too bad on down time plus the weather cleared up for the weekend so with the last batch of small parts I should be back in the saddle to get some shakedown miles on.



Does seem slightly weird without the bag and engine guards, not sure if I like it or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment